1. DATA PROCESSING
The operation, management and technical procedures that are carried out either automatedly or non-automatedly enabling the collection, storage, modification, transfer, and other actions regarding personal data, are considered to be personal data processing, without prejudice to the provisions of section 4 of this policy.
2. LAWFULNESS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The grounds for the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be those resulting from a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, an employment relationship or any other relationship for which data processing is required, such as express consent.
3. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- Where communications are received electronically (e-mails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that these messages are addressed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If this recipient is not you, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying of the message is prohibited under current law.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that should you not wish to receive communiqués and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, you must indicate this by the same means, stating “UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” in the header so that your data can be promptly removed from our database. Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of submission. Should we not receive an express response from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue making the above mentioned communications.
4. DATA CONTROLLERS
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us by any of our data collection means will be processed either automated or manually, with TECNICAS DE SOFT, S.A. being the Data Controller for such processing. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Likewise, the company declares and guarantees that it upholds the security levels necessary to protect personal data as provided for in current legislation. Likewise, it has put in place all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, theft of and unauthorised access to the data provided by the data subjects and so its employees comply with these requirements, as well as the duty of nondisclosure regarding the data requiring protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship requiring such processing or for the years necessary to comply with any legal obligations. Once the relationship justifying the processing of said data has come to an end, they will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations and will be deleted after the legally established period (please refer to the storage period for each purpose).
The data protection regulations confer the following rights on the owner of personal data:
- The right to revoke any consent previously given.
- The right to access them. The right to know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing being carried out.
- The right to rectification: The right to be able to request the modification of any data that is inaccurate or untruthful.
- The right of portability: The right to be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
- The right to restrict processing in cases where it is considered not to be necessary.
- The right to erasure: The right to request that the data cease being processed and its erasure when it is no longer necessary to keep it
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TEL: 901 100 099- Email: email@example.com
If you would like further information regarding the processing of your data, to rectify any data that is inaccurate, object to and/or limit any processing that you consider unnecessary, or request the processing cease when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to: TECNICAS DE SOFT, S.A. at IND. POCOMACO, 5o AVENIDA – PARC. E- 18, 15190 – A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This communication must contain the following information: Name and surnames of the user, the request for the application, the address, and any supporting data.
- Only the user him/herself can exercise data protection rights. However, they may be implemented by a person authorised as the legal representative of the user. In this case, the documentation proving this power of representation of the data subject must be provided.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the data processing carried out by any or all of the Data Controllers listed above is detailed below:
- MANAGING WORK: Managing the employment relationship with employees; Processing the data necessary for upholding the employment relationship: payroll management, training, etc. The data provided will be kept for the periods specified by tax and employment legislation and those necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
- FISCAL ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT: Managing the data necessary for compliance with the company’s tax and accounting obligations. The data will be kept for the periods provided for by tax legislation.
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS: To be able to provide the contracted services to customers and invoice them for the same. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is in place or for the years necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
- POSSIBLE CUSTOMER/CONTACT MANAGEMENT: Managing the necessary customer data to be able to send out advertising related to our products and services by any available means, send quotes for services and/or products, and invite potential customers to events of interest to them. The data provided will be kept so long as the cessation of such processing is not requested.
- SUPPLIER RELATIONS: Managing the data of suppliers so we can place orders and invoice for services. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is in place or for the years necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
- PERSONNEL RECRUITMENT / HR MANAGEMENT: Managing the data of those taking part in personnel selection processes handling all the CVs and other information provided by candidates for a job and keeping them informed of the different job vacancies arising in our organisation and/or customers using the personnel selection service. The data provided will be kept until a job is awarded or until the right to cancel such processing is exercised. At any time, the candidate may object to or limit the scope of the processing of his/her data.
- COMPREHENSIVE WORK MANAGEMENT: Managing the data necessary to carry out the company’s different tasks. The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations established in each specific case.
- MANAGING ACCESS CONTROL: Managing the data to control access to the facilities through biometric patterns. The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.