The domains www.tecdesoft.es and www.tecdesoft.com are registered under the name of TÉCNICAS DE SOFT S.A. (hereinafter TECDESOFT)
NAME OR BUSINESS NAME: TÉCNICAS DE SOFT, S.A. Tax ID Code: A15348477
ADDRESS: POL. POCOMACO. 5a AVENIDA-PARC. E-18 POST CODE: 15190
TOWN: A CORUÑA PROVINCE: A CORUÑA COUNTRY: SPAIN
THE LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is hereby disclosed:
That the domain www.tecdesoft.esa is now registered under the name of TECNICAS DE SOFT, S.A. whose registered office in POL. IND. POCOMACO, 5o AVENIDA – PARC. E18, 15190 – A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA). A company registered in the Commercial Registry of A Coruña, at Volume 918 of the companies section, Folio 1, General Section, Page C2654, first entry, granted Fiscal ID Code A15348477.
Its contact address is the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and/or using the website www.tecdesoft.es confers on the person doing so the status of user and they accept from that moment onwards, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the special conditions that, where appropriate, supplement, amend or replace
the general conditions regarding certain website services and content.
II. USING THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENT
The user agrees to use the website, content and its services and content, without breaching current legislation, generally accepted use, and public policy.
Likewise, using the website for illicit ends or to harm TECDESOFT or any third party, in any way which may cause damage or prevent its normal use, is prohibited.
Regarding the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Reproducing, publishing, distributing, or modifying the content, without the prior written authorisation of its legitimate owners or it being permitted by law.
- To breach the rights TECDESOFT or their legitimate owners have over the content.
Using the content for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain website content by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, always where it does not cause any damage to the website.
III. UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
TECDESOFT may unilaterally amend the structure and design of the website without giving prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, as well as modifying or doing away with the website’s services, content, and conditions of access and/or use.
The inclusion of a “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the website’s services or content is banned.
- Unless express and prior consent is given, the website on which the hyperlink is located will not contain any trademark, trade
name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan, or
other distinctive signs belonging to TECDESOFT.
Under no circumstances will TECDESOFT be liable for the
content or services made available to the public on the website with which the “hyperlink” is connected, nor for any information and statements contained therein.
V. EXCLUDING GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
TECDESOFT does not grant any guarantee, nor will it be liable in any case, for loss and damages of any nature arising from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance, and effective working of the Website and/or its services or content.
- Lack of usefulness, adequacy, or validity of the website and/or its services or content to meet users’ specific needs, activities, outcomes, or expectations.
- The existence of viruses, and malicious or harmful malware in its content.
- Receiving, obtaining, storing, distributing, or transmitting, by users, of the content.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted usage or public policy, by users of the website, its services, or content.
- Any lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users through the website.
Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments regarding the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the website’s services and its service provision are indefinite.
Notwithstanding the above, TECDESOFT reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website’s services and service provision and any other service comprising it, under the same terms as set out in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions will be governed by Spanish law. TECNICAS DE SOFT, S.A., and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and
Tribunals of the user’s registered address for any issues that may arise or actions that may be exercised deriving from the Website’s services or service provision and its content and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance, or non-compliance with the provisions hereof.
Should the user have a registered address outside of Spain, TECNICAS DE SOFT, S.A., and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.